Direct evaporative cooling
Evaporative media have been designed to provide adiabatic cooling and humidification for high performance applications such as evaporative coolers, air handling units and data center cooling.
These applications require the highest possible performance with minimal maintenance and must comply with high hygiene standards. The media are made of non-organic aluminum fins with a anticorrosion coating. fin technology is a combination between a special fin structure and thin water-retaining coating, designed to keep pressure drop at minimum while delivering evaporation efficiencies that exceed 90%.
Its modular design offers customers the necessary flexibility to accommodate for different airflow capacities as required in their product portfolios while maintaining the individual component performance characteristics. On top of this, the permanent antibacterial and antimicrobial coating reduces microbial activity with 99.99% during its entire lifetime.
Direct evaporative cooling is a natural cooling method that cools and humidifies the airstream. During the cooling season hot intake (outdoor) air flows through the soaked media and is cooled down by the adiabatic evaporation process whereby the energy to evaporate the water comes from the air itself. The cool and saturated supply air approached the wet-bulb temperature and can be provided to the indoor environment or used for other purposes
Features and Advantages:
- Multi stage indirect evaporative air coolers.
- New technology of air conditioning, it cools down the air without the need of using compressors.
- Consumes much lower energy than the conventional types of AC units.
- Energy savings not less than 50% and reach 90%.
- Higher energy efficiency ratios, COP reaches 26.
- No moisture added (dry air cooling).
- 100% fresh air.
- Cooling performance increases when ambient air temperature rises.
- Easy in maintenance and easy access to spare parts.
- Different cooling capacities are available, up to 30 tons.
Is an advanced energy efficiency retrofit product that can save an average of 15%kWh energy on compressor operation in even the most complex air conditioning and refrigeration systems (HVAC-R). Energy savings by technology are achieved using the compressor optimization strategy most appropriate for the exisiting equipment. As a modular product, technology is customized for each installation, giving it complete compatibility with a wide range of equipment and controls.
They are used primarily in commercial applications.
Improves the energy efficiency of commercial and industrial cooling systems like: